With over 15 year’s of experience in managing cases for Fortune 500 companies, national corporations and small businesses, Sue has a well-earned reputation as an effective negotiator on employer/employee disputes, especially those involving union and guild disagreements.
She has successfully represented over 350 production companies in the entertainment industry on a variety of labor disputes, has advised high-level studio and network executives and management teams on the interpretation of over 80 industry-wide collective bargaining agreements, and prepared and argued motions for the landmark Sheppard v. Freeman case.
Sue’s primary objective is to ensure that the integrity of the firm’s mission and its winning track record is maintained. She acts as support and lead counsel in the firm’s corporate litigation division as well as in matters pertaining to labor and employment, and health care fraud and abuse.
Before coming to Petrullo LLP, Sue was a member of the trial teams at Preston Gates & Ellis and Buchalter Nemer, and teamed with John Petrullo in wrongful termination and whistleblower trials in Northern California.
- J.D., American University Washington College of Law, Washington, DC
- B.A., Magna Cum Laude, Boston College, Chestnut Hill, MA
- State Bar of California
- U.S. District Court for:
- The Central District of California
- The Eastern District of California
- The Northern District of California
- The Southern District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit