Sabrina is the point attorney for the firm’s healthcare litigation group which focuses on patient care, fraud and abuse, CLRA, and Elder Abuse cases–cases which often hinge on emotional touchstones that can readily bias opinion.
Before joining Petrullo LLP, Sabrina litigated healthcare matters at a national law firm and was a Graduate Fellow at the Office of the California Attorney General, where she handled numerous appellate cases and argued before the California Court of Appeal. She was also a graduate law clerk for the Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Office in the Hardcore Gang Division.
Sabrina graduated magna cum laude from both college and law school. During law school, she was a student law clerk to Chief Judge Emeritus Alex Kozinski of the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit, received the highest grade award in seven of her courses, and was honored with the Harvey P. Grody Excellence in Legal Studies Award.
She currently teaches appellate advocacy at the undergraduate level.
- J.D., Magna Cum Laude, Southwestern Law School, Los Angeles, CA
- Member, Law Review
- Governor, Moot Court Honors Program
- Recipient, Harvey P. Grody Excellence in Legal Studies Award
- B.A., Magna Cum Laude, California State University Fullerton, CA
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- Defense Research Institute – Healthcare and Trial Sections
- American Bar Association – Healthcare Section